To save one’s breath is to save one's life.
Save My Breath was created to to help individuals obtain the knowledge to know what to do in the case of an emergency and potentially have the skills to save a life. We know that in an instant things can happen. Time can literally slow down, making seconds feel like hours. However, acting fast can definitely make a difference.
- Have the knowledge to prevent emergencies
- Have the skills to identify when an emergency exist
- Have the skills to act safely in an emergency setting
- Have knowledge that may be life saving
- Know how to activate help if they are unable to provide the skills or have exahusted their skills
- Deconstruct myths surrounding first aid and resuscitation methods
Our hope is that: