- $55 per person ;
- $45 bring a friend
Learn how to identify and respond in an emergency to keep your baby and child safe. In this 3.5hr course you will learn how to perform infant and child CPR and how to deal with choking emergencies. You will also learn about how to deal with common first aid medical and emergencies child safety.
Topics covered include:
- Infant and Child CPR
- Infant and Child Choking
- Breathing Emergencies: Allergies & Anaphylactic Shock
- Wound Care: Burns, Cuts and Scraps
- Water, Poisons, & Environment Safety
- Infections and Illnesses
- Head Illnesses & Injuries: Febrile Seizure, Shaken Baby Syndrome and Concussion
- SIDS (Sudden Infant Death Syndrome), and
- Car Seat Safety
At the end of the course all individuals will receive a certificate of participation.
This is the perfect course for expecting and new parents, expert parents, family members, nannies and babysitters, or any individual who wants knowledge about how to be prepared when it comes to baby and child safety.