“A good teacher can inspire hope, ignite the imagination, and instill a love of learning.”
- Must be currently certified by the Canadian Red Cross, and in good standing.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Must have the ability to work with minimal supervision and in a team environment
- Must have strong work ethics
- Must have a valid driver’s license and own means of transportation
- Must be available to work during the weekdays, weekends, and evenings.
- Must enjoy working with people
- Must love teaching
Are you an enthusiastic individual who loves people and loves to teach?
Then you've come to the right place. We are looking to hire individuals to work with us to help people gain knowledge to know what to do in the case of an emergency and potentially have the skills to save life.
We are looking for individuals to add to our team to teach a variety of classes
Join Our Team!
If you are interested in being part of our team please complete the form below.